Sunday, June 3, 2012

R-3


This next blog is about Mr. Currin being a big deal. Well the answer is that Mr. Currin is a big deal. Mr. Currin is one of my favorite teachers. He is a funny guy who always knows how to put a smile on your face even if you are having a bad day. He is always in a positive mood no matter what and I cannot blame him for being like that, because you want people to remember in a good way not a bad way. My favorite quote from Mr. Currin is “Best Class Ever!” I will probably never ever forget him saying that. He always says this to us every other day for the last block of the day. The reason why he says this is, because he runs the student newspaper called “The Bulldog” and to get us motivated to do our work.  Another thing that I liked about Mr. Currin is that he was a good football coach also. He was my coach for 2 years, but he definitely knew what he was talking about. He was a good role model for the team to follow by, inside and outside the classroom. He’s the type of coach who could figure out any type of schemes that the defense has lined up against our offense. He always tries to find a way to win. I really respect Mr. Currin for what he does and how he does it. I have never had a problem with Mr. Currin and probably never will, but if I ever here someone talking bad about him I would stick up for him in heartbeat. As you can tell I definitely think that Mr. Currin is a big deal to me and I am very sure to many other people as well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment