Sunday, June 3, 2012

R-1


This next blog will be about the best part about the end of the school year. There are many things that could be good about the end of the year. You could be a senior waiting to graduate, you might want more hours at work or you could be a young kid and just want summer so you could do whatever you want. Well since I am a senior I can’t wait to graduate and get out of this school. I need change and I want it now! I want to meet new people and see how the real world is. Another good thing that it is the end of the school year is that I get to work more hours at work. I love working, because I can get things that my parents can’t get me and when summer comes I will hopefully be working around 40 hours a week. I will be rolling in dough for sure. One more thing that’s good about it being at the end of the school year is that vacation comes closer. I am going on vacation July 12 to July 23. I will be going to Hilton Head South Carolina with the McNamara family. This will be a blast! This will be the first vacation that I will be going on in about 6 years. The last time I went on vacation is when I went to San Antonio to visit my brother in the military. With me being older also, I could be freer on vacation, because my parents trust me to do the right thing. Overall I really hope that the end of the year comes faster, because then I will be free from high school and come closer to becoming an adult. I can’t wait for what the future brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment