Sunday, May 20, 2012

Q-5


For this blog it is a choice blog. This blog I am going to talk about what I am doing in my future. There will be a lot of obstacles in my life and there will be a lot of fun times. This year I will be attending GCC for the next 2 years then hopefully transfer down to a college in the south. The major I will be going for in college is sports management. With a sports management degree you can have a lot of job opportunities. You can do anything with this major when it comes to sports if you have a master’s degree.  You can be a scout, coach, general manager, etc. Hopefully when I do transfer to a school down south and graduate with a master’s degree, I might want a job with the Carolina Panthers or the Charlotte Bobcats. The Panthers are an NFL team and the Bobcats are an NBA team. When I work with one of these teams, I’m going to want to be a scout or a general manager, but I do realize I will have to work my way up the ladder, because that is how it goes nowadays. If this coaching thing does not work out, I will want to start my own paper view or TV show. I won’t say the idea and put it on the web, but I think that this idea could make some big money, because it hasn’t been used yet! Hopefully after that I will be able to retire where I moved down too and get a boat so I could fish and have a nice relaxing time or just live right by the beach. If this pans out to be my future in the next 30 years or 40 years, I will be truly blessed by god.

No comments:

Post a Comment