Thursday, May 3, 2012

P-5

This blog is a choice blog. In a choice blog I can talk about whatever I would like to talk about. For this blog I am going to talk about morals and ethics. What it comes down to in life is that you are going to have your friends and family no matter what. Your family and friends are your backbone to who you are, what you are, and what you do. One of my friends decides to one day to walk out of his dad’s life that has been there all his life, all because his dad and step mom agreed to him not to go out with this girl. This girl puts my friend in a bad spot all the time. I really don’t and probably will never understand what he sees in this girl. She drives him crazy. The kid will come running to me for help and I tell him what to do and he doesn’t do it. I don’t understand what is going through his head, but whatever the case may be I would never walk out on my family. My parents always do what’s right for me. If my dad said you can’t date this girl, because she is disrespectful to my family, I wouldn’t think twice about dating her. Your father brought you in to this world and he can take you out of it whenever he wants. If you disrespect your dad or even his girlfriend’s rules or wishes in his own house then there has to be something seriously wrong with you. One thing in this generation that I have realized is that people my age think they can whatever they want whenever they want, but if they do that they’re going to go nowhere. That’s part of life though. If you fall flat on your face after doing whatever you want are you going to realize to grow up and talk to your family or are you going to still act like “Billy Bad” and try to do it all on your old when your 17?  

No comments:

Post a Comment