Sunday, May 20, 2012

Q-2


For this blog I am going to talk about my plans this summer. This summer will be different than others. This will be my senior year of summer. There will be a lot of graduation parties I will be attending. It will be a tough one, because some of these people I will not be seeing for a while or maybe in the next couple years. This summer will be an eventful one! I will be working a lot this year. I probably will be working around 40 hours this summer. I will be working at Joey’s Pizzeria in Depew. I make very good money there now, so hopefully I can make a lot more this summer. On July 13th is when my summer actually really starts. I will be going to Hilton Head South Carolina for 9 days with my best friend Gabe McNamara and his family and friends. This will be a vacation to remember. We will be going deep scuba diving, eating very good food, and laying by the beach all day and all night. This is a much needed vacation for me. I have not been on a vacation in 7 years. My last vacation I went on was to San Antonio Texas to visit my brother and we went on the River Walk. It was very pretty. Anyways, the next exciting thing for me this summer is starting my new life and the college life. College life will be interesting. It is like opening a whole other world. There will be new people I meet and of course new girls that I meet. Overall, this summer will definitely be one to remember. I will never forget this summer only, because this will be my legit last fun summer with all my friends. I cannot wait for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment