Thursday, May 3, 2012

P-1

This next blog is about television and how it affects us. I usually don’t watch too much TV because I am either at work or I am doing something with my friends. In my home there are 5 TVs. There is one in my room, one in my sisters, one in my kitchen, one in my living room, and one in my parents’ bedroom. Whenever I watch TV I usually watch ESPN, a movie, or Swamp People with my family and friends. There are many positives and negatives when you watch television. Television can be a source of false advertisement or could cause drama with people. I really don’t like television, because I don’t believe half the things they put on the television. The only thing I really do believe about television is the news. Television can cause you to be lazy or physically unfit if you watch too much of it, because if people find interest in a TV show and someone asks you to go play basketball, the person that is watching TV is probably going to watch the show then play basketball. Another negative about television is that it is one of the main causes of obesity. Obesity is and up and coming disease in the world. This can be caused by being lazy and eating a lot of food and watching TV. A positive about television is that if you watch news then you are up to date about the latest news. If it is about to snow in April, you are not going to find that out without checking the news. Overall I think television can be both good and bad for the society, because TV will always be in everyone’s life and you cannot change the way people put stuff out there on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment