Sunday, May 20, 2012

Q-4


This blog will be about my favorite pop icon. There are many pop icons in the world. You have Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Mark Walberg, Denzel Washington, and etc. My favorite icon of all time has to be Chris Farley. Chris Farley was this big guy who just had a knack to make people laugh whenever he wanted too. He used to be on SNL with Adam Sandler all the time. Saturday Night Live use to be at its finest when he was there with Adam. Chris also made a couple of movies. You may have heard of Tommy Boy which is one of my favorite all time movies. This movie is the complete package with some comedy and realistic fiction. My family always imitates this one part of a movie where he says, “I use to take bear claws 2 at a time and I get them lodged right in this region here!” This part of the movies gets me every time. Probably one of the funniest lines Chris Farley has ever said. It is a shame he committed suicide though. He was into some heavy drugs and alcohol at this time and his life went spiraling downward. Everyone has a bad time in their life, but it is a damn shame that he had to go the way he went. Chris Farley has inspired me in many good ways. He has made me have an outgoing personality, because without that you cannot succeed in life with other people. You have to be a people person in this day in age. Another thing he inspired me with was to do what you think is right cause in the end it is just another day and also a new beginning. He made me not live day by day; he made me change to live in the moment. Overall Chris will never be forgotten in my book  

No comments:

Post a Comment