Thursday, May 3, 2012

P-2

After taking a look at my goals for the school year as a senior at Alden High School, I think I did a pretty good job at maintaining my goals. One goal that I wanted to maintain this school year is to be an honor roll student all year long. I have been a 3 time scholar athlete the past 3 semesters. My average this whole year is around a 90. Another goal that I am on the verge of maintaining is that going to play college basketball team. I just found out today that my highlight video that I created was just sent out to over 200 division III colleges in NY, Maryland, and North Carolina. Hopefully I could get an academic scholarship. That would be a blessing. I love the game of basketball too much. It honestly is the only sport that keeps me driven and keeps me in shape year round. It also shows that you can take a lot of responsibility on and off the court. My dream is to coach college basketball about 10 years down the road. Another goal was to win a sectional for basketball, but we lost are second playoff game to Tonawanda. It was a close game, but we fell short at the end. Another goal during the school year was to beat Hornell in football and win a state championship. Unfortunately we lost 20 to 14. It was a heartbreaker in overtime, but we showed heart and gave it are all throughout the whole season, we just came up short. Overall I am pretty pleased about my goals for my senior year this year. I really hope further down the road I could accomplish my dream goals after high school and actually live the dream and not dream about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment