Thursday, October 27, 2011

Life after high school

After high school I would like to go to Medallie College. I would like to play basketball their and graduate with a bachelor’s degree in sports management. Ever since I was little I knew all the stats for each player. It could be college, NFL, or even high school. I was like a little John Madden. I knew that I wanted to be a sports analysis ever since I was little. One day I will become involved with football or either basketball.  I just love sports so much that I think they could never leave my life.  If sports ever did leave my life I would be very bored and I would probably be devastated. I will eventually move to North Carolina and open up a sports agency or somehow be a coach of some team. If none of this works out for me I will run my own business for sporting goods or create a sports complex in Alden. I think Alden would be the perfect place for a sports complex, because we are right around Depew, Lancaster, Attica, Akron, Darien, Iroquois, and Elma. There are so many great athletes around Western New York that could use this sports complex to get better at their sport all year round. This will also help out Alden too because, it would create more money for the town of Alden and the popularity of Alden would become more exposed.  If none of these plans work out for me then I will become a police officer. My family has great experience in the criminal justice field. My aunt is the secretary of the chief of police and my great uncle use to be the chief of police. I really hope everything will work out good. It is all in god’s hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment