Thursday, October 27, 2011

My favorite class

I have 6 classes this year and out of those 6 classes I would have to say my favorite class has to be online publishing also known better as “the best class ever”. The reason why online publishing is my favorite class this year is, because I have a great teacher teaching me (Mr. Currin). He is always in a good mood when he comes into the classroom. He has fun with us, but at the same time he makes sure we get our work done which is good about a teacher. Another reason why I like online publishing is, because we use computers the whole class and we can type about certain topics I like to talk about.  The work is not hard at all. You have a certain amount of typing for each topic within 2 weeks which is not that bad at all. This class is kind of reminds me of a blow off class. If you miss a day usually he gives you an extra day to turn in your work if it is due the day you comeback after being sick. Another reason this is my favorite class is because, there are a lot of fun people to work with in this class. Especially when 4 of the people in this class are football players so that makes this class interesting. This class is definitely a class I would recommend to a senior that just needs an easy going class, because you learn new things about people. As you get into college this class will help you, because there is a lot of typing involved and this will help your typing skills get better and it helps your computer skills too. Overall this class was and will remain the best class I have ever taken in my high school career.

No comments:

Post a Comment