Friday, September 30, 2011

Facebook...

Facebook is a good tool for people that are self-centered and who like to make updates every second of the day. I do have a Facebook, but I only use it too contact people or too see what my friends are doing. When I’m bored sometimes ill creep on people profiles, but I usually look at Facebook for 5 minutes then I will be done with it for the day. I am not really into starting drama. Drama is one of my pet peeves. Some positives about Facebook are that you can keep up to date with friends and families to see how they are. Another positive is that you can meet new people and get to know other people by Facebook. Facebook also tells you if there are any events going on. If you are ever bored one day you could always refer to Facebook to see if there are any big events going on.  The last positive for Facebook is that it could be used as a “home” for some people that are in the military. It helps the military people to see pictures of loved ones and too keep in contact with them. Some negatives of Facebook are that there is constant drama. If you like one thing off Facebook or say something bad on someone’s status, someone will always find out and they will thing something bad of you. Facebook could also lead to friendships or relationships to be broken up if you use it a lot. Facebook could lead to bullying too as well. Just recently someone died, because of cyber bullying. That’s terrible. Overall I think there should not be any Facebook, Twitter, or MySpace, because it causes too much problems. You could get killed, bullied, and could lose friends, because of these sites.      

No comments:

Post a Comment