Friday, September 16, 2011

Favorite Things to Write About


Some things I feel comfortable writing about are sports, food, music, girls, and some current events. I love sports. My favorite sports teams are the Buffalo Bills (NFL), Buffalo Sabres (NHL), Duke Blue Devils (NCAA Basketball), and Boise State (NCAA Football). I have been a Bills fan for a long time. Ever since they went to the Super Bowl four times and lost I will no matter what be a Bills fan. The Sabres have just started coming along the past few years. They have made the playoffs a couple times and have done well. With the new owner Terry Pegula, I guarantee the Sabres will have the Stanley Cup in no time. My Dukies have done well the past couple years. They won the national championship 2 years ago and they are on pace for another title this year after bringing in the number one recruit in the nation again, Austin Rivers. They have 3 returning starters and hopefully Rivers could lead Duke to the promise land again. Boise State has become one of my new favorite teams recently. I love the blue turf they have and the way they just pass all over everybody. They are an up and coming team too. Four years ago they won in the Tostitos Bowl. It was one of the craziest games I have ever watched. This year they have Kellen Moore returning to quarterback this year again and hopefully they have a chance at the national title again. Some food that I like is spaghetti, chicken wing dip, chicken bowl, and steak. My mom makes all some of these foods when I am really hungry. My dad and his best friend Mr. Altieri make foods from the show “Man vs. Food”. They make fries, coleslaw, 2 cheeseburgers, 2 fried donuts, and a fried egg.  That is called a donut burger. Girls are also a topic of discussion. They generate a lot of drama and good looks, but overall they are a nice species. Some current events I like to talk about are global warming, business taxes, and the economy or any big storm that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment