Friday, September 30, 2011

Favorite Season

My favorite season of the year is defiantly winter, because I love the cold. I have lived in Buffalo my whole life and if you do not like the winter here you must be crazy! When winter comes I automatically think of basketball. Basketball is my favorite sport and I want to go play college basketball somewhere. I think this year for basketball we will go to the playoffs hopefully at Buff State to win the Section IV Title. I love having basketball in the winter, because after all the running from practice gets you really hot so once you step outside you instantly cool down. Another reason why I love winter is, because the NFL playoffs start. Hopefully we will see the Bills this year in the playoff picture and maybe a home playoff game in the snow. It is also sad though that the NFL playoffs are starting, because I love watching football and I would not want it to end. Winter also means the Buffalo Sabres. The Sabres have gotten really good this year. I think they will make a race for the cup this year, because of the new owner Terry Pegula. He has a winning attitude and doesn’t even care on how much money he spends on the Sabres as long as they win the Stanley Cup. Winter is a great season to work out. You have to prepare yourself for the summer and to impress the ladies of course. Another reason to work out is to get bigger for your fall sport too.  I would have to say that the only negative for the winter has to be the driving. It is terrible to drive in this weather. Sometimes you can only go thirty miles per hour in a forty-five, because you cannot see what is in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment