Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I-2

There are many things you can put on a bucket list, but I have my top 3. My top 3 items on my bucket lists are to own my own business, watch my grandkids and kids play sports, and learn how to play guitar. The reason why I put owning my own business on my bucket lists is, because it shows that I am a very successful person. Owning my own business will show my kids how to be successful and it also sets up a future for my family down the line. I either want to start a business that has to do with sports management, own a sports complex, or be a NFL Scout. I put watching my kids and grandkids play sports, because I want my kids to stay active. Sports build good character and I know my family could benefit from that. Sports are my life and I always want to be somehow apart of them. I can’t wait until I have a kid of my own and watch him play sports because I could teach him things that my dad didn’t teach me and I could show them what it takes to play that sport if they ever want to go professional in a sport they love. I love sports so much that I want to be involved with them for the rest of my life My final item on my bucket list is to play guitar. My dad plays guitar, but he never had time to show me how to play. I love music. I listen to music every day. I have always wanted to play guitar, because I think it’s cool to play guitar. Play guitar also gets you the ladies as well. One day in my life I will achieve these three items on my bucket lists, even if it kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment