Thursday, January 26, 2012

J-2

There are a lot of teachers that I like throughout my schooling here in Alden. You have Mr. Currin, Mr. Burkhardt, Mr. Turton, and Mrs. Siuta. But my favorite teacher throughout primary and intermediate school was Mrs. Bishop. Mrs. Bishop was a great person and a great teacher. She taught Math, English, Science, anything you could imagine she taught well at. She had a big influence on me, especially when it came to school. She always made sure I had my school work done. There were no excuses whatsoever. When I was in her class she went on vacation and went to meet the New England Patriots. I had some New England Patriots football cards and I asked her if she could get them signed and she did. I had a Tom Brady rookie card signed by him, A Deion Branch rookie card that was signed, and a Lawyer Milloy card that was signed also. This showed me that she was nice enough to take time out of her schedule to get those cards signed for me. Mrs. Bishop had an impact on life as well. She taught me responsibility and to make sure that your family always comes first before anything. When my mom had to go to the hospital for a week, because of her lung collapse she gave me a lot of time to make up my school work. She cared about what I was going through as a person at a young age. I really appreciated that. The final impact Mrs. Bishop had on me was that whenever I needed anything she was there for me. That is what you look for in an inspiring teacher. I really hope other people think she was a great teacher, because she had a great impact on me and as a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment