Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I-3

The highlight of my holiday break was hanging out were the holidays. Christmas was fun. I woke up and opened my present and I got boots and a new jacket. We had an afternoon brunch, also with my family and my grandma. After that we played card games and watched the football game. During the evening we had dinner and ate turkey, corn, mash potatoes, and had some chocolate pie for dessert. my friends. My friends also made my last winter break complete. I hung out with my friends every single day this break. Even though I had basketball, we would go to mighty taco almost every day and then we would go see a movie. It was awesome. The best movie I saw over break was called the warrior. This movie was about 2 brothers that have never really liked each other that end up fighting in the MMA for 5 million dollars. It was one of the saddest movies I have ever watched. I cried 3 times during the movie.  Another thing me and my friends did during the break was that we went to Skyzone and played dodge ball and dunked basketballs the whole time. It was awesome! People should definitely go to skyzone, because you get a workout. New Years was definitely fun too. I ended up having a party and we just chilled and ate food until the ball dropped. After the ball dropped, we played dance dance revolution 2 on the Wii. Gabe ended up winning it all, because he dances like a girl, but it’s cool. Overall this break was definitely my favorite, because I did not have to work during it. I got to spend time with all my friends and family. This break will not compare to any of the other ones, because this was my last winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment