Thursday, January 26, 2012

J-3

There are many musicians in the world today. You go back to Mozart and Beethoven age to Rick James, Jimi Hendrix, and the Beatles. This bands and musicians have had an impact on everyone across the globe. The one artist or musician that is closing in on being my favorite is Drake. Drake is a young rap artist that is becoming the next big thing. Drake wrote most of Lil Wayne’s songs before he became big in singing. Music usually affects people in certain ways. Drake connects to me emotionally big time, especially with girls. He probably is the biggest ladies’ man right with Wilt Chamberlin and my father. I am joking around. But anyways Drake knows what an everyday guy goes through; especially when he talks about the girl he cares about. Drake usually puts me in a faded mood. When I listen to his music I become very relaxed and chilled out. After Drake the next favorite musician is definitely Eminem. Ever since I was little I have been listening to him. He has gone through a lot in his life like I have. Whenever I am mad or whenever I’m about to work out I listen to Eminem. He puts in a state a mind of where I would not want to mess with type of mind.  Eminem is considered to be one of the best rappers to ever live. If people were asked to name one white rapper people would automatic think of Lil Wayne only because he has won the most awards for rapping as a white person.  These rappers have impacts on everyone across the world. There lyrics are just so mesmerizing If you ask anybody who likes rap I guarantee that they could say a couple lyrics from some of both of these artist. In all, these artists will always be my favorite until I die. Nothing will ever change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment