Thursday, January 26, 2012

J-4

This is a choice blog. A choice blog is where I could talking about anything I want. Today’s topic is stress. Stress can usually be from money issues, family issues, school or work. Stress can affect people in different ways. Some people cope with stress by doing physical activity or some people cope with stress in a bad way by doing drugs or start smoking cigarettes. I have been going through a lot of stress lately. That’s why I am going to take my time to tell you what I have been going through. I have been having family problems at home, I got into a car accident, and I’m having girl problems. The problems at home can be easily fixed, but that car accident definitely took a toll on my family. My girl problems though have been my main problem. I have been talking this girl for a while now and I don’t think she understands that I care for her. After that car accident I just wanted to me with her, but I don’t think she realizes it. I try to make her realize it by giving her flowers or having her over my house to watch movies and doing stuff with my family. She is leaving for college in 6 months. She will be moving out of state. The only thing I want out of us is something special before she leaves for college. It’s hard to get a girl like her. She’s like my best friend but I know we could be more if she gives it a chance. That’s all I want is one fair opportunity. I know I won’t get married to her but just to have someone like her to care for you would be to die for. I know that there will be girls like this all my life, but this is honestly my first experience where I actually feel something for a girl. My life is having a couple bumps in the road right now but I know I’m a strong enough person to get over it. Don’t ever cope with stress in a bad way. Always do something that will benefit you in a good in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment