Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I-4

This blog is a choice blog. For this blog I get to choose to talk about whatever I want. For this choice blog I am going to talk about the Buffalo Bills. The Buffalo Bills started off red hot. They went 4-1 and after Fitzpatrick signed that contract the Bills went down the toilet. Those 4 wins included teams like the Patriots, Chiefs, and The “dream team” Eagles. The Bills are a good team, but I think they are 3 or 4 players away from being a playoff team. Some improvements the Bills need are another wide out, a better cornerback, an offensive tackle, and a pass rusher. I think we could improve some of these positions through free agency. Some people say if Robert Griffin III is there in the NFL Draft when we are up to pick, that we should take him. I couldn’t agree more. He reminds me of Randal Cunningham. Griffin knows how to keep the play alive and in Buffalo you need a quarterback like that, because our offensive line isn’t the greatest in the world. If Griffin is gone by the time we pick I think the Bills should take Courtney Upshaw, an outside linebacker from Alabama. He reminds me of Terrell Suggs. He is a great pass rusher and he knows how to stop the run. The 2 things we need on the defensive side of the ball.  Another thing I would do is trade up to get Justin Blackmon the wide out from Oklahoma State. He is a freak of nature. He is 6’1 220 pounds and runs a 4.4 in the forty yard dash. He has a vertical of 34 inches and can catch anything. Mark my words that he will be one of the best revivers to play in the NFL ever! Hopefully the bills make the right choices in the off season so we could see the Bills in the playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment