Monday, March 5, 2012

L-3

This blog is about what makes me angry. There are many things that make people angry. Someone could tell on you for something dumb or copycat you. That isn’t what gets me mad. What gets me mad is being disrespectful to your elders. Your elders know a lot more than you will ever know until your grow old. It is like not listening to your parents. That is very disrespectful. I do not like it when people walk right by somebody that they know and act like they don’t know them. That is completely wrong to do. You should go out of your way to go see your elder and say hi to them. You never know when somebody could die. I’ll never forget when my dad was really mad, because one of my friends didn’t say hi to him. My dad felt like he was disrespected. He honestly wouldn’t let my friend come over again until he apologized to him on being disrespectful to him. From that moment on my friend always says hi to him whenever he comes over or whenever he sees him. Another disrespectful moment I remember was when some old lady was unloading her groceries from her car and asks her grandson who was about 16 at the time to come help unload the groceries. The grandson said no and walked right into the house. When I saw this happen I felt bad for the older lady. I went over to her car and asked her for help with the groceries and she said yes. I empty all the groceries for her and she gave me $10 for the help and I told her to keep her money and anytime she needs help with something to give me a call to help her with it. From that moment on I respected my elders for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment