Saturday, March 31, 2012

N-2

In the following blog I am going to talk about Spring. There are many things to like about spring and some things to not like about Spring. Spring is where you see a lot of people at the park and see a lot of people get ready for summer. The reason why I love spring is, because there is so much more things to do, especially when it comes to having fun outside. Usually after I work out if it is nice out, I play basketball until dusk. This helps me get better as a player and it is healthy after a workout to run a little bit. This also helps me for college, because right after you work out you going to play ball so this helps me get use to the soreness when playing basketball. Another thing I like to do when its Spring is swim. It is good cardio especially when it is hot out. It also relaxes your muscles after a nice work out at the gym. One other reason I like Spring is, because I could drive my car with the windows down. I love when you could do this, because it feels good and relaxing. There are so many things you can do in Spring it is ridiculous. One of my favorite things to do at night during Spring is having a fire or a party outside. It is so peaceful to just sit by a fire with all of your friends and talk about the good times especially when you are a senior like me and you will not see all of your friends, because they will be off doing their own thing. I can’t wait for the weather to warm up so I can do more things outside, because this is the last spring break with all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment