Saturday, March 31, 2012

N-3

This next blog is about my future. There are many ways for me to go with my future.  When I go to college my major will be Sports Management. With a sports management degree you could coach, scout, ref, or be a manager of a basketball team. Another qualification I could add to my resume to be a coach or be a scout is me going to school to play basketball. In the future I honestly think I will be a coach for a team only, because I love sports way too much and they need to stay in my life. I know everything about football and basketball. You could probably show me a picture of each player in the NBA or NFL and I could tell you their weaknesses and strength as an athlete in their sport.  If I don’t make it as a coach or scout I could definitely see myself as an accountant for a big time corporation. As an accountant you make around $80,000 dollars a year. This can support your family easily. In the long run you can move up through the company and make more money after just starting out at $80,000. My final option for a career if an accountant doesn’t work out and being a coach or scout for a basketball team doesn’t work, I’m going to own my own business. I think I want to put a sports complex on my property. We feel that this will create a lot business and put this business on the map. Kids from Lancaster, Attica, Akron, Batavia, and Alexander would come and compete in games at my sports complex, because we are right in the middle of all the towns I mentioned. I really hope that one of these 3 options can be my future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment