Tuesday, March 20, 2012

M-3

In this blog I am going to talk about the most embarrassing moment in my life. Everyone has an embarrassing moment in their life. It doesn’t matter who you are. I have had many embarrassing moments in my life. I will never forget this one embarrassing moment. I think I was five and it was my first time ever going to Darien Lake. I’m pretty sure it was one of the hottest days of the year. As I was walking into Darien Lake I felt something warm hit the top of my head. It felt slimy and mushy. Then my mom and dad just started laughing hysterically. I was so confused on what was going on. So as I turned around to see what they were laughing at, the slimy and mushy thing slid down the side of my face. Everyone that walked by me going into the park were giving me weird facial expressions. My mom and dad took me to the bathroom to clean up and I realized a bird pooped on me! I was so grossed out. I started puking in the bathroom and we went home, because I just wanted to take a shower. My mom and dad kept on telling me that it was good luck. I couldn’t stop crying after that happened to me. The next time we went to Darien Lake, I wore a hat and sunglasses to make sure a bird didn’t poop on me again. I will never ever forget that embarrassing moment in my life, because it was first one I ever remembered happening to me. Some embarrassing moments help you though, because that way you are not afraid to laugh at yourself. Embarrassing moments build character. It shows if you can take the heat for something you did on accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment