Monday, March 5, 2012

L-1

The Super Bowl is always fun. During the Super Bowl you are usually with your friends and family. The one Super Bowl I will never forget is when the Steelers played the Seahawks. This was a good game and most of all this day was very fun. I had 2 friends over by the names of Corey and Christian Barczykowski. I remembered it was snowing out and it was a very windy night. We had tons of food that my mom made. My friends and I were sitting there in front of all this food starving, but then we had an idea. We decided to have a food factor. Are food factor contained olives, hot sauce, eggs, steak, a1 sauce, milk, water, pickles, and celery. We grinded all this food up in a food processor and poured it into a cup to drink out of. It was a very dark color with some green in it. It was very gross. Christian ended up winning and me and Corey lost.  After this we decided to play basketball. It was very cold out. We were playing on a 8 foot rim. We played two on one. It was Corey and I verses Christian. We beat him by one point seven to six. The game was crazy and fun. I remember at one point where Corey went to go grab the basketball and as he was grabbing it he got picked up by the wind and dragged a good 3 feet. It was crazy! This year’s Super Bowl was pretty good. My family members and I all hung out at my house and ate a feast. I really hope the Bills make it to the Super Bowl one day so that way I could go to the Super Bowl and watch them win it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment