Saturday, March 31, 2012

N-1

In this blog we had to interview someone else from the bulldog. The person who I had to interview was Emily Zuchoski. Emily Zuchoski is a senior at our school and I asked her 5 question about herself so I could get to know her a little bit better. I asked Emily what college she was going to and what was her major for colle3ge? She told me that she is studying at GCC for human services and political science for 2 years, and then she is going to transfer to Damien to finish up her degree there. The next question I asked her was what her favorite food is. She told me that her favorite food is mash potatoes. She really like mash potatoes on thanksgiving, because that’s when she can eat a lot of mash potatoes. The third question I asked her was what some of her hobbies are. She answered back saying that she works a lot and she likes to work and she likes to go mudding in trucks or on four-wheelers with her boyfriend. The next question I asked Emily was where she works. She said that she works at Tim Horton’s and she said she like her job, because there is a lot of things to do and she said during school she works 20 hours a week. The last and final question I asked Emily was if she could go to one place in the world, where would she go and why. Emily answered back smiling saying she would definitely go to Louisiana, because there is a rich in French culture there and she could study about it and eat great rich food from there. From this interview with Emily I have learned a lot about her and became closer with her from the interview process.

No comments:

Post a Comment