Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mesozoic Era

There were a lot of choices to choose from to go back to a time period but if I had to choose one time period it would be the Mesozoic Era. The Mesozoic Era is where the Dinosaurs began to expand and rule throughout the world.  It seems like it would be a dangerous time period to travel back too, but it would be interesting to study the Dinosaurs. Some adventures I might encounter on this trip back to the Mesozoic Era are Dinosaurs chasing me and finding new animals. It would be interesting to see if we could have used Dinosaurs as pets like dogs or cats. If you think about it, if you could make one dinosaur your pet you could easily make other dinosaurs your pet, but it really depends on what type of dinosaur. It would also be interesting if I was the only human and too see if they treated me as a leader their pack. Could you imagine being the leader of all the dinosaurs of the world? You wouldn’t have to really worry about anything. I would also like to experience the impact/explosion of the meteoroid hitting the earth and whipping out all the dinosaurs in the world. What if there was something that we humans could have done to stop that meteoroid from hitting the earth? Would we be ruled by dinosaurs if they survived the meteoroid hit or would we rule them? These are all questions I would want to know if I went back into this time period. This adventure would be very scary and stressful, but if we could answer some of these questions, maybe it would help us with other studies that have to relate with dinosaurs.  Overall this trip would be a fun one I would never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment