Friday, December 9, 2011

My Plans After High School

This is a choice blog so I get to write about whatever I feel like. I am going to talk about my plans after high school. If I don’t get a scholarship to play basketball somewhere, I will probably end up going to GCC to get my GPA up to transfer to a bigger college. I will major in Sports Management. I am leaning towards transferring to Medallie after I get my GPA or transfer to a school down in North Carolina. Eventually I’m going to live in North Carolina and hopefully get a job with a sports team down there. I’ve always wanted a 2010 Camaro with black tints and a system. That is one of my goals to accomplish after I get my job and get established myself in North Carolina. Once I am around 25 or 26 I would like to get married and have kids of my own. I am really looking forward to graduation, because it will be a new chapter in my life. I will no longer be able to make excuses for myself if something isn’t done. This new chapter will require me to work hard and do whatever I can to be successful. I would like to thank my parents for my support. They have taught me how to be a man and how to be a successful person. I would like to also thank my coaches throughout my high school career in sports. They have taught me how to work hard at whatever it is and don’t ever settle at achieving one goal, always try to have more than one goal in life. I would also like to thank my friends. Without them I would not be who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment