Friday, December 9, 2011

Women and Love

This is a choice blog so I get to write about whatever I feel like. This blog is going to be my opinion about women. Women remind me of Aliens, because they try to brainwash us men. They are hard to figure out. Women don’t know what they want at my time and age, but I understand that because your young and you are in high school and you do not need to stress out about boyfriends, because you have other stuff to worry about. But as I get older I think women will have us believe that they are the victims; that we break their hearts for sport. That’s’ crap. They say they want romance, they say they want true love, but all they want is a check list. Is he perfect? Is he handsome? Is he a doctor? For you men who fit the criteria, don’t kid yourselves, because they are not sleeping with you, they are sleeping with a carefully calculated set of venal choices. Money over substance, looks over soul, and polished over principles. No gesture, no matter how real or romantic will ever compensate for a really impressive list of credentials. Do I believe that there is that one girl out there for every guy? Yes I do, but sometimes it could take years for us men to find them. I really hope one day I will find that one girl that I could go to anything with and have kids of our own that we could raise together for the rest of our lives. I do believe in love, but not at age 17. This is what they call puppy love. Loves is where you will do anything for that one person or were help them when they need you the most. This is my opinion about love and women in this day and age.

No comments:

Post a Comment