Thursday, December 1, 2011

Three Wishes

Usually wishes don’t come true, but if I had 3 wishes and I knew they would come true I know exactly what I would wish for. My first wish that I would wish for would be to find a cure for any cancer. My grandpa, that I never met, died when he was 49 due to lung cancer. My dad was 18 or 19. My dad was devastated and he misses my grandpa more and more each day. I have never met my grandpa and I always wanted to. Imagine if the world today was cancer free? More people would be alive and most of all more people would be happy. I give the most respect to anyone who has any type of cancer. Some of the treatments they have to do are crazy. My second wish would for my family to be more financially stable. We are having a rough time with money, because now days everything is much more expensive then it was 10 to 30 years ago. My family works hard for their money too. My dad is 57 and he still work 45 hours a week. He bends over backwards for my family and I think if we had more money there would be less stress on him. My third and final wish would for me to have a family of my own. Sometimes people don’t have the chance to have a family or they don’t have time to have one. I know that I will make time for my family. I will make all my kids sports games or significant events and most importantly I will be there for my wife and kids when they need me the most. If any of these wishes came true it would probably mean the world to me. It probably would be the best felling in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment