Thursday, December 1, 2011

Top 3 Movies

I have watched a lot of movies on the weekends with my dad and Mr. Altieri and I would have to say my 3 favorite movies have to be Tommy Boy, Bad Boys, and Click. Tommy Boy is one of my favorite movies is, because Chris Farley is very funny and my dad and Mr. Altieri always imamate some of the parts in the movie. Tommy Boy is about a guy named Tommy who had to take over his father’s business which was an car factory where they made parts for cars. It was called “Callahan Auto”. The company is going under, because no one has the money to buy the company after Tommy’s dad died, so Tommy and his friend Richard go all over Ohio to sell brake pads to companies. For about 2-3 weeks. They end up selling all the brake pads they have, but one night “Tommy’s dads’ wife son” decided to be a money hoarder and changed the quantity amount of brake pads they sold so they would end up with less. Later on they save the company and Tommy has a successful life. My second favorite movie is all the Bad Boys movies. It is about 2 cops they try to crackdown on the biggest crimes and in the mix somehow their family gets involved and they have to save on of their family members in the process. This movie has a lot of action and comedy as well. My third favorite movie is Click. It’s one of my favorite movies, because I make a connection with me and my dad in that movie. The movie is about a Family dad who falls asleep and sees his future with his family and it turns out bad, but when he wakes up he makes it all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment