Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Philip Bifulco III

For our next blog we got a random person to interview that was part of the bulldog newspaper, and we needed to interview them. This time though I had to interview myself, because I had no one to interview. We asked each other random questions about each other. Many people ask why my name is, “Philip Anthony Bifulco III?” Well my grandpa name was Philip Bifulco Sr. and then my dad’s name was Philip Bifulco Jr., because he’s the second. So I am the third then because I am the third person in my family and third person of the generation to use my name. Some hobbies I like to do is hangout with my friends (Corey Barczykowski, John Ridlespurg, and Gabe McNamara) and play Xbox. Some games I play for Xbox are Modern Warfare 3, Madden 2012, or NCAA Football 2012. My favorite sport to play is basketball, because I just love watching crazy athletic plays happen. I also am pretty good at basketball as well. Some goals that I would like to achieve by the end of my senior year is too be 205 pounds and be in way better shape than I am now. Another goal of mine in the future is to move down to North Carolina on an internship for some sports team too work on my sports management career with. My favorite color is blue.  The most important person in my life is my dad. My dad has been in my life through thick and thin and has never been less than the great person he is today. Some life lessons I learned in my life so far are to never trust anyone. Do everything on your own if you want it. Don’t wait on other people to do your work for you. This concludes my interview about myself.   

No comments:

Post a Comment