Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Holiday Break

This is a choice blog and I get to write about anything I want. This choice blog is going to be about my holiday break coming up. This year’s holiday break is not going to be as fun, because there is absolutely no snow on the ground! It is crazy how there is a snow storm in Kansas and there is no snow in the Great Lakes where we usually get a lot of snow. I was looking forward to using my brother girlfriend’s snowmobile, but now I can’t because there is no snow. This Christmas should be fun. I think I got most of the stuff I wanted this year. This year I asked for a pair of Timberland boots, dress clothes, and some money from my parents. I cannot wait for the food during Christmas break, because my family makes a lot of food during the break. MY mom makes at least 6 different batches of cookies. The different cookies she makes are called Oreo balls, peanut butter chocolate balls, Italian cookies, almond cookies, sugar cookies, and last but not least normal chocolate chip cookies. Are Christmas dinners usually consist of steak, mash potatoes, and cheese burgers. During New Years we have crab legs, peas, steak, chili, and chicken wings. During the break I will probably be getting up early, because I will pretty much have basketball every day during the break. I really hope that I make it to the year of 2012 too, because I would like to enjoy the rest of my life. I don’t really think the world will end in 2012, but that is definitely one wish I would like to come true. This break will be very fun overall. I really hope I can post another blog to you guys updating my status in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment